Monday, November 14, 2011

Awesome handbags

Haven't you always wanted a Capri Sun Handbag..... These babies are awesome!! 
A friend is making them and 100% of the profits will go you bringing our boy home.
They will be $10 plus shipping 
(I'm thinking around $5 in the U.S.... this may be adjusted after I send the first one out)
These are the first ones she has made, and I LOVE them.
Some have pockets inside while others don't.
Please place your order now :)
A Big THANK YOU to Tiffany for your generous donation!





Once she has a few done I will add them with numbers so you can order some that are premade... until then please contact me at Grumpyjax@yahoo.com to place your special order :)

2 comments:

  1. Omigosh! I LOVE them! But I love you, your fam, and your boy even more! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and thanks for changing your font... much easier to read! :)

    ReplyDelete