Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Mixed emotions

This week has been a roller coaster week already and it is only Tuesday.

I knew this ride would be a roller coaster (did I mention that I am not a big fan of roller coasters), but I wasn't expecting to have this many emotions so early on.

If there is an emotion out there, I have probably felt it in the last weeks. I have a whole new respect for all of the amazing people who go through this process multiple times.

I thought I was emotional when I was pregnant... That doesn't even compare. (I have a friend who is pregnant and adopting at the same time.... I don't even want to imagine what she is going through)

Here are just a few of the emotions I feel very often during this process:
Hope
Joy
LOVE
Fear
Despair
Happy
Sad
Anxious
Kindness
Surprise
Overwhelmed
Exhaustion (the mental kind)

This list could go on and on...

My biggest emotion lately seems to be fear....
I am so afraid that my sweet boy will not be on that list on Monday.... My next biggest fear is that he will be and I won't have enough money...

Please help me by Praying!!!
If you can donate, please do....
If you can't donate please share....
Praying I need $3000.00 by Monday!!!

1 comment:

  1. Praying Praying Praying here!! I wish I could send you 3K, I really do but I certainly can pray for you and your family. I know all those emotions too. I feel them all! Hang in there, you can do this!

    ReplyDelete