Thursday, September 15, 2011

Raising Funds....

The time has arrived!! Time to start the first official "Mitchell Adoption" Fundraiser.
I am also helping a friend bring her son home.... It's a 2 for 1 deal. Well 3 for 1 really.
For the price of $5 per hair bow (or 2 for $5 on the tiny ones) and $20 for a tutu you can help bring 2 orphans home and get a beautiful accessory, gift or whatever you decide to use it for....
Wanna just donate outright?!? That works too!
All you have to do for purchases and donations is visit that blue (yes for our boy) chipin on the top right and click on it.
Comment below or email me (grumpyjax@yahoo.com) with your order. If you are ordering more than 2 items, contact me and we can work out a discount based on how many items you are ordering.
You can also donate to my friend Amanda here... http://justonemore4us.blogspot.com/

Here are a few of the items I have created. I can make any color that I can find ribbon in (or tulle for the tutu). 

























 I can usually find ribbon to match with almost any outfit... This is one I made for my oldest daughter.

 One for my middle child :)

Please order some cute hair bows and tutus.... Our sons are waiting to come home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment