Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Followers

So, my sweet bloggy friends... I have a question for you..... 
How do you get so many followers?
I could really use some help and support in this journey.... How do I go about finding that?
I am counting on people to open their hearts to a child they have never met. During the first part of the journey they will not even be able to see a photo of him.... How do I do this? 
I know that GOD will provide a way, but I also know it will be through the hearts of others!

Also, I have been asked a LOT of questions about how I knew this was the right thing to do and how we "chose" our son.... That will be coming in my new post!! Stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Following here too! What your doing is a wonderful process and I am excited to learn more. In terms of getting more followers, I seek out blogs about parenthood and such and try to build a relationship. It will come bc you have a great sitex2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for introducing yourself on my blog! Your number of supporters/followers will grow just because you are adopting a child through RR. People come to that site then look through the children who have families coming to them and your blog will be listed on your FSP. Slowly, the number of followers increases. As you get closer to traveling, people will be more and more moved to help you! Can't wait to see who the lucky little one will be!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see the precious little boy you are adopting! <3

    ReplyDelete