Tuesday, December 6, 2011

T Shirts For Adoption!!

I have been working on designing a shirt for a while now.... Nothing seemed to work..... Then I had an idea...
How do you think it turned out?? 
I LOVE it because it just fits!!!

Shirts are available in kids sizes XS(2-4),S(6-8),M(10-12),L(14-16) for $20 (including shipping)
Adult sizes S,M,L,XL, 2XL, and 3XL $20 for S-XL $22 for 2XL and 3XL (also including shipping)
Women's sizes are available in limited quantity S-XL Dark Pink, White and Black- $22 for all Women's size shirts (contact me before ordering these... Grumpyjax@yahoo.com)
Colors available... White, Yellow, Orange, Light Pink, Dark Pink, Red, Light Green, Dark Green, Light Blue, Blue, Navy, Black, Grey and Purple (Kids sizes not available in Navy)
Kids sizes run true to size for Boys' sizes (you may choose to go a size smaller for your girls if their shirt are a touch big anyways) Adult sizes run true to size (compared to men's sizes) Women's sizes are made very SMALL (I can usually wear a Med, but it is too short.... The L is a touch tight on me)
 Adult 2XL Grey
 Kids M Dark Pink
 I made this one from a shirt I already had.... This one is for our son :)
 Kids XS Light pink
 Kids S Yellow
I will be adding more pictures of the shirt on my girls and in different colors...... Please come back and see us.
If you order by Monday 12/12 You will receive 10% off your order..... including hair bows and bracelet IF you also purchase a shirt :) Visit my fundraisers tab to check out other items you can buy :)

1 comment: